Addition to kit Dwarf

harmful

As of now, Dwarf's armor consists of Blast Prot and Protection. I think Projectile Protection should be added as well because of the wraith and other bow kits. It's impossible to kill them. Something minor such as Projectile Protection to help make Dwarf what it's worth (500 credits).

Boxes

Gonna be honest. I would rather not remove dwarf's only weakness. If you want to be impervious to damage, you should play jugg. Dwarf gets a way stronger sword than jugg, which is why its defenses aren't as high. Kind of sick and tired of people complaining that kits have weaknesses. That's the point. No kit is supposed to be strong against everything. Like why don't we give sac, full diamond prot 5 armor since it's so easy to burst them as ghost if we're on the topic of removing counterplay.

cyber700

Back in the day of EoE and maybe even RWF 1 I'm pretty sure dwarf could get projectile protection, but it could also pretty much infinitely stack every enchant and it made for some pretty lame gameplay (especially in late game). In the current state of the game, dwarf is already pretty powerful and if you can play your cards right you can usually win a 1v2 or even 1v3 as a high level dwarf in late game. Adding projectile protection (assuming you want it to stack similarly to protection) would mean after about 20 levels a dwarf could have Projectile Prot V... as well as prot and blast prot.

I think dwarf is in a pretty good place at the moment. Adding projectile protection would severely weaken any attempt at countering it and make it extremely powerful, especially in smaller games. Dwarf is a pretty situational kit and its only real counters are bow kits, which I think is pretty fair.

harmful

Back in the day of EoE and maybe even RWF 1 I'm pretty sure dwarf could get projectile protection, but it could also pretty much infinitely stack every enchant and it made for some pretty lame gameplay (especially in late game). In the current state of the game, dwarf is already pretty powerful and if you can play your cards right you can usually win a 1v2 or even 1v3 as a high level dwarf in late game. Adding projectile protection (assuming you want it to stack similarly to protection) would mean after about 20 levels a dwarf could have Projectile Prot V... as well as prot and blast prot.

I think dwarf is in a pretty good place at the moment. Adding projectile protection would severely weaken any attempt at countering it and make it extremely powerful, especially in smaller games. Dwarf is a pretty situational kit and its only real counters are bow kits, which I think is pretty fair.
I just think even max projectile protection 1 would be good enough as bows literally do so much damage.

cyber700

I just think even max projectile protection 1 would be good enough as bows literally do so much damage.
Yeah I think that could work fine, wouldn't be that powerful but I guess it would be something. Probably be best if it was a fairly late enchantment to get, like lvl 15 or something.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo