Berserker Streaking Particle

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
yo i just think berserker streaking particles should be team colored, cause if i have an ally berserker on blue streaking with red particles its easy to mistake them as ghost particles :)

Plague

Back in the Fridge and EoE era, when the kit was called Battle Bacca, the kit would gain strength every 3 kills and thus gave off the red strength potion particles. When strength was buffed way too much in vanilla, libraryaddict coded berserker to do higher damage without the strength potion effect. To retain the look of strength particles however, he added the redstone particle effects to berserkers on killstreaks. In fact, berserker was probably the first kit to show off redstone particles with the coloured redstone particles for ghosts coming at a later point.

But since now redstone particles are meant to give away the position of ghosts and wraiths, I believe a better fix would be to give berserkers the strength potion particle effects (without giving strength ofcourse) which look quite distinct from the redstone particles of team red. Or perhaps remove them altogether, I personally don’t like the aesthetic of redstone particles on berserker.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo