Kit Dark Medic

yolksoup

Kit Name: Dark Medic
Icon: Splash potion of Harming
Gear: Golden Helmet, Chain Chestplate, Chain Leggings, Chain boots
Fuse, Iron Sword, Bleeding Edge (An enchanted golden sword)

Description: They were tormented from their practice. They were taught, do no harm, now it's do more harm. Instead of traditional healing of a medic, gash out a target and feast their life on the line with a new weapon.

Details: Dark Medic is an offensive support kit that specializes in single targeting their enemy, having themselves and allies to feast on the enemy. Dark Medic possesses a new weapon instead of the traditional healing wand. When you use your golden sword on an enemy, they'll bleed out, receiving a decaying slow over a 5 second duration (100%, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%). During that time, any damage dealt to the bled enemy by you or your allies will heal the damage dealer for 2 hearts. This effect has a 15 second cooldown and the enchantment on the sword will show when the ability is off cooldown

Setery

I think the ability is too strong, you're garunteed to lose 2 hearts (unless you're jugg or have absorption), plus anyone who hits you instantly gains 2 hearts. If you put this effect on any tanky kit, they are effectively dead. Honestly anyone hit with this is effectively dead. If a squishy kit is able to walk up to any target, that's because their team is with them. Most people when they die don't provide benefits to the other team ignoring kill streaks.

Setery

Wait does this kit just straight up kill someone if they get hit by it?

yolksoup

Cool, I just want to know the feedback by starting overpowering the kit and tone it down to see where the kit can stand

1st option: Removing the slow entirely. Just removes the effort of coding and also that slow is pretty big at first. I intended the slow never to be there but I just want to know the feedbacl

2nd option: Reducing the lifesteal from 2 hearts to 1 heart. Reducing the main sword down to stone. This option is to keep that slow in but the more I think about it, the more I think slow is the biggest factor of making this kit op. I want to see this in practice and see how it does.

Thanks for feedback.

Quote and explain the reasoning to vote on the options :)

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo