Kit Kit Bleeder rework

Lexplosion

Kit Name: Bleeder (Rework)
Icon: Beetroot soup
Gear: Iron boots, Chain leggings, Chain chestplate, Iron helmet, Iron sword (might change this to stone)

Reason: Kit Bleeder seems kind of underwhelming and buffing it to a stone sword is too op, as we all saw on bluewarfare, hence this suggestion

Details: Reworked ability: Every 10 seconds, your sword attack can activate an ability which turns half of the victim’s hearts into absorption hearts for 30 seconds before returning to normal. Afflicted enemies will emit redstone block particles for 5 seconds.

Hearts turned into absorption hearts cannot regenerate naturally or be healed by a medic. After the 30 seconds pass, missing absorption hearts will turn into empty hearts, and remaining absorption hearts will turn into red hearts.

(Effect works similar to that of Frost)

Pandu

to be honest when i saw you post this i thought it would be a dumb idea 😆 but this is a really interesting take on bleeder. The sword should definitely stay stone though and maybe the bleed effect should be 20 seconds instead of 30.

Lexplosion

to be honest when i saw you post this i thought it would be a dumb idea 😆 but this is a really interesting take on bleeder. The sword should definitely stay stone though and maybe the bleed effect should be 20 seconds instead of 30.
Yeah, the sword being stone might be better but keep in mind it has similair armor to demo. And yeah, I dont know about the duration. I just dont want people to run away from the fight for a few seconds and then come back in full force.

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
i would not be fully against the time being lowered from 30 to 20 seconds as you did say the hearts come back empty which will add on another taxing amount of time before they can even think about going back into battle. otherwise i love this, bleeder was not very fun to play against or as so giving it some new life is smth to look at :)

toomuchzelda

this sounds like a good idea.

regarding bleeder on blue warfare, the sword given and damage dealt are separate. bleeder did same damage with a fist as his sword. I think I gave him iron sword dmg with a stone sword item which people then thought was op. but eh whatever xxxdddddd.

birdy117

This Bleeder rework is indeed very impressive. I always hated how Bleeder had a long term effect on a short term game, it just didn’t seem worth it in the end. I am working on it now. Expect it to be done in a few days

4_D

I'd definitely see iron sword as being a bit too much for a class that does permanent dmg. Stone sword would force it to be more cautious and stick with groups when possible. Also, I definitely agree with Pandu on the duration.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo