Kit Kit: Blinder

wildtrap

Kit Name: Blinder
Icon: Ender Eye
Gear: Black Leather armor, pink leather helm. (toughness of iron similar to frost)
Fuse, Stone Sword, Regenerating snow balls or ender eyes, Night Vision.

Description: An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Take out your foes senses, and send in the troops.

Details: Regenerates snowballs or endereyes. Can throw them for AOE blindness effect in a 5 block radius. Blindness lasts from 1-10 seconds depending on how close to the center area of effect.

Note:

Regenerates snowballs. Can throw them for AOE blindness effect. Leather armor in black- toughness of iron similar to frost. Stone Sword. Also has permanent night vision because why not.

Last edited:

Onett

I like the idea of giving blindness as an ability since it could be an interesting new counter to archers but right now it seems unbalanced

I think 5 seconds on a direct hit and reducing time down to 1 second as they are further from the center would be good, as well as 20 second regen time for snowballs and a 2 snowball max capacity. Blindness is a really strong disable since it acts as slowness in a sense too because enemies can’t sprint

I would advise against night vision since the kit doesn’t need it and it would needlessly make it weak to itself cause

blindness + night vision = Absolute darkness

Armor should be nerfed as well since this kit supplies a lot of utility from a range

Maybe slightly better than demo’s armor

wildtrap

I like the idea of giving blindness as an ability since it could be an interesting new counter to archers but right now it seems unbalanced

I think 5 seconds on a direct hit and reducing time down to 1 second as they are further from the center would be good, as well as 20 second regen time for snowballs and a 2 snowball max capacity. Blindness is a really strong disable since it acts as slowness in a sense too because enemies can’t sprint

I would advise against night vision since the kit doesn’t need it and it would needlessly make it weak to itself cause

blindness + night vision = Absolute darkness

Armor should be nerfed as well since this kit supplies a lot of utility from a range

Maybe slightly better than demo’s armor
Yeah the range depends on the item utility. If its a snowball there is plenty of range. If its based off how a ender eye pops up above you, it is a nearby AOE.

Last edited:

wildtrap

Alternatively an archer class related around blindness as a counter to other archers would also be a cool idea.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo