Kit Kit: Jammer

Drumatar

Kit Jammer:

Description: Ever wanted to take away someone's purpose in combat, and let your team beat the living snot out of them? Good, this kit might have what you need. Jammer is a combat support kit, with your Signal Razor and your jamming pods, you can hinder your enemies' abilities for a short time while you and your team can take care of the task at hand!

Gear:

Iron Helmet
Leather Tunic (Gray, enchanted with Prot. II)
Chain Pants
Iron Boots
Gold Sword (Knockback I, named "Signal Razor", has an active ability)
3 Jamming Pods (Redstone Repeaters)

Info: In order to use your jamming abilities, you can either use the Signal Razor, or your jamming pods. I've provided a list down below of the negative effects the enemy will have if they're in the jamming radius. Anyway, to use the Signal Razor, simply right click the weapon in hand and it'll start jamming for a good 30 seconds in a certain radius (I'll let the devs decide how far the radius will go). As for Jamming pods, simply place them down on the ground... that's it (I'll also let the devs decide on this one too). If you happen to be getting jammed, there will be static noises and you'll get a message saying, "There's a jammer nearby!"

Jamming list:
All kits: Fusing/Defusing is slower, pearling radius is drastically lower
Medic: Cuts healing by half
Demo: Mines can't be triggered while in jamming radius (should have particle effects over said landmine)
Warper: Completely nullified
Teleporter: Ports can't be used in jamming radius
Dwarf: Exp. gaining is halted
Spy: Team colored particles will appear around the spy (ie. purple team = purple particles)
Barricader: Barricades are nullified in jamming radius
Rewind: Completely nullified
Skinner: Reveals the user's true identity
Explosive: Grenades and RPGs have a smaller blast radius and deal less damage
Burst: No explosions, only pain
Ghost: Ghost is seen as transparent (jamming pods only)
Juggernaut: Cuts defenses by half

Any great ideas or changes/fixes would be greatly appreciated. I just thought this kit up and just started impulsively typing up this idea, so there will be underpowered and overpowered elements here and there, so feel free to call out any issues you might have if you seem interested.

Last edited:

Waves

This seems like it could be overpowered. Maybe if while the jamming is active the jammer gets weakness or slowness.
Or if the more people are in the jammer's radius the weaker the jammer becomes.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo