Kit Kit - Possessed

SirDodgy

Kit Name: Possessed
Price: 300 Credits
Icon: Magma cream
Description: Just a regular trooper... With a dark secret...
Items:
-Fuse
-Iron sword sharpness 1
-Full iron armour

Kit info:
•The kit starts off like a trooper, full iron armour, sword with sharpness 1. (No golden apples) However, it has permanent weakness 1. (Makes it a poor fighting kit)
•As soon as this kit dies a dying ghast sound is played, a large amount of smoke particles appears, and a blindness potion of 3 seconds is dropped affecting all nearby players. Then, the player will respawn instantly disguised as a wither skeleton with only 6 hearts. (The player will still have their nametag)
•When the player is a wither skeleton it will receive a permanent speed 1 effect, a fuse, and a Netherite sword with "Withering 1". This effect will give Wither 1 for 5 seconds on the player hit.
•If the player is still alive after 30 seconds as the wither skeleton they will automatically vanish into smoke particles. The time left the player has in the wither skeleton form can be seen the XP bar.

The kit just allows you to to come back shortly and deal a lot of damage to the surrounding enemies. Should be a sort of fun death-encouraged kit. :)

Last edited:

GlitchManMax

Couple of clarifying questions:
  • In wither skeleton form, does the player have any armor?
  • Would the blindness potions affect teammates?
  • Would the player have problems with two-block heights as a wither skeleton?
Overall, this is a cool idea!

Lovey

How long does the player return for, is it a number of seconds or until they are killed?

twoubles

I die pretty often so I like this idea! I'm just wondering: does the blindness affect teammates as well or only enemies?

SirDodgy

Couple of clarifying questions:
  • In wither skeleton form, does the player have any armor?
  • Would the blindness potions affect teammates?
  • Would the player have problems with two-block heights as a wither skeleton?
Overall, this is a cool idea!
-The player wouldn't have any armor in this form.
-The blindness will not affect teammates, only enemies.
-The player would only be disguised as a wither skeleton, but still have the same behavior, so it won't have problems with that. I think it would be too complicated to program otherwise...

Hope that helps :)

SirDodgy

How long does the player return for, is it a number of seconds or until they are killed?
I was intending on it just being until they were killed, as they are very fragile in this form. However, could be a good idea if they had a timer of around 20 seconds before they die automatically? Not sure, what do you think?

Lovey

I was intending on it just being until they were killed, as they are very fragile in this form. However, could be a good idea if they had a timer of around 20 seconds before they die automatically? Not sure, what do you think?

I would much prefer a timer, I feel otherwise the kit may be too over powerful and exploited. It would make sense to have a timer as well to give the impression that once you die, you have a quick return to the game and then a swift exit.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo