• Poll closed .

Onett

Kit Icon: Spyglass
Description: I agree

Kit geer:
Full leather armor

Fuse
wood sword
Crossbow (named: sniper rifle and infinity enchant and power 70)
arrow <---<<

using the new spyglass, the crossbow can be scoped in when you shift. in order to be accurate you must not be moving. The crossbow will pierce and oneshot if you get head shot and deal 5 hearts of damage if body shot. the arrow will fly completelys traight and very fast velocity.

if your name is kinglouis_ you will spawn with a golem

reason:
tbd

goal:
Gameplay should look like this if coded right

Last edited:

Hippydew

I think this kit should be implemented IMMEDIATLEY! Maybe Andy_Vo will be attracted back to SnD from the sheer power of this kit.

Setery

I was talking about this kit yesterday, I think it should do at max 5 hearts of damage, but I do like rewarding headshots. I'm still thinking it over on what I'd like to see, just thought I'd give at least some input. The spyglass is a cool idea even though this is possibly a joke thread? idk.

Onett

I was talking about this kit yesterday, I think it should do at max 5 hearts of damage, but I do like rewarding headshots. I'm still thinking it over on what I'd like to see, just thought I'd give at least some input. The spyglass is a cool idea even though this is possibly a joke thread? idk.
its a joke but I think a kit that utilizes spyglass creatively would be cool

Setery

its a joke but I think a kit that utilizes spyglass creatively would be cool
Hmm what if instead of you know oneshotting, it would apply slowness 2 for headshots capping at 5 hearts of damage at X blocks of range
More damage depending on distance traveled.
Bad at short range, amazing at long range

Onett

Hmm what if instead of you know oneshotting, it would apply slowness 2 for headshots capping at 5 hearts of damage at X blocks of range
More damage depending on distance traveled.
Bad at short range, amazing at long range
that could work. Honestly I don’t see a ton of potential in revamping sniper in this way (or any other way really) so you should probably just make ur own thread if u wanna put ur ideas down

Setery

that could work. Honestly I don’t see a ton of potential in revamping sniper in this way (or any other way really) so you should probably just make ur own thread if u wanna put ur ideas down
fair enough xd

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo