- Juggernaut
- Burst
- Medic
- Dwarf

El momento de bruh!

please prevent this from happening.

yolksoup

Changes have been added, you can't sac these kits any more

At this point just add in my suggestions and let this kit not be toxic and fun to play with for once

Cutbone

Changes have been added, you can't sac these kits any more

At this point just add in my suggestions and let this kit not be toxic and fun to play with for once
Looks like something got changed very quickly

yolksoup

I don't understand the drawf part, there's no much reward that yield from doing that. I haven't seen a game with a sac dwarf combo.

Smalusion

😳
Administrator
Burst, Medic, and Jugg can no longer be sacced.

More Sacrificial changes will be looked into, this is to keep these combinations from being oppressive in the meantime.

Thanks for the thread.

Cutbone

More Sacrificial changes will be looked into, this is to keep these combinations from being oppressive in the meantime.

Thanks for the thread.
Appreciated greatly.

yolksoup

Thanks for the thread.
Question, why does sac has to be the one targeted here when medic is freed from the question with unlimited resources to heal a jugg still. I can justify the things like medic objective wise and maybe burst for the ridiculous damage output, but Dwarf and Jugg are still healable by medics without restrictions or need of resource

Cutbone

Question, why does sac has to be the one targeted here when medic is freed from the question with unlimited resources to heal a jugg still. I can justify the things like medic objective wise and maybe burst for the ridiculous damage output, but Dwarf and Jugg are still healable by medics without restrictions or need of resource
You have to cancel the fight and look for the sac after already starting a fight, as opposed to a Medic, which you can see from a mile away. Medic also needs a looking at imo, but we can get to that in another post.
Thanks for the thread. A nerf's been added that reduces its damage reduction from 40% to 30% (not counting armor).
Additionally, one will be added that reduces the rate of healing for Juggs, making it heal from Medics 3x as slow. (Delay from 0.5s per heal to 1.5s)

We'll see how that plays out and adjust more as needed.
Medic just got a nerf on jug too. It hasn't escaped criticism, it's just a bit trickier to work on since it's played by so many people and is an essential part of SnD.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo