Submission N'Awlins (New Orleans)

yes?

• Total voters

toomuchzelda

I like differing heights of this map. parkouring along the rooftops reminds me of assassins creed (based map)
although some of the paths to get up from the ground seem a bit tight, i like how they are inconspicuous.
i think it would be cool if you could get up to balcony/rooftops through any ground floor building

Espios

I like differing heights of this map. parkouring along the rooftops reminds me of assassins creed (based map)
although some of the paths to get up from the ground seem a bit tight, i like how they are inconspicuous.
i think it would be cool if you could get up to balcony/rooftops through any ground floor building
Most of the buildings that are “open” (and not blocked off with black concrete) have an access via a window to their balcony. There’s also two ramps near both bases that go up onto the balcony as well, along with several vines or ladders scattered throughout the map. Inconspicuous yet easy to navigate was our goal(: I haven’t posted it yet, but an update we made recently includes more routes to get to the roofs and balconies

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinerBat