[Poll] When did you start playing SnD?

When did you join this community?

• Total voters

Plague

Just curious. I suspect most people here are from EoE/Fridge era.
For reference (CMIIW),
EoE was the early 2013 months
MCTheFridge was the summer of 2013
RWF 1.0 was Fall 2013 to end of 2014
RWF 2.0 was Summer 2016
Athios is Summer 2020

I myself am from EOE era, where there was no hub and you joined each game from the multiplayer server list (it would show you how much time was left, the IPs would be like SD1.playeoe.com <3). A lot of memories from that era 💗

Anak

I don't remember the exact date but I do remember the tiny Fridge hub 😂

4_D

I played in EoE but I also remember The Fridge having separate server ips instead of a hub. I do recall discovering a hub late in it's life but I never used it. I had 4 SnD servers at the top of my list up until the moment they shut down for good and we were pointed towards rwf.

It's also weird to realize that rwf was only around for a little over a year, and SnD on EoE/The Fridge was around for less than a year. It seemed like such a long time to me when I was younger.

Fireblazer

sd1 was the obvious choice am I right? (although 10 player games at sd25 were always a nice change of pace)

Anak

It's also weird to realize that rwf was only around for a little over a year, and SnD on EoE/The Fridge was around for less than a year. It seemed like such a long time to me when I was younger.
I can swear it went on for years!!! Maybe that was just the forums lol

Lizardheart

I'm an EoE baby. I feel like I remember being a part of the SD11 gang, but I'm not sure if I remember correctly.

I played in EoE but I also remember The Fridge having separate server ips instead of a hub. I do recall discovering a hub late in it's life but I never used it. I had 4 SnD servers at the top of my list up until the moment they shut down for good and we were pointed towards rwf.

Wtf bruh that was only a year???? Coulda sworn it was a lifetime. This fact is messing me up.

4_D

I can swear it went on for years!!! Maybe that was just the forums lol
I'm an EoE baby. I feel like I remember being a part of the SD11 gang, but I'm not sure if I remember correctly.

Wtf bruh that was only a year???? Coulda sworn it was a lifetime. This fact is messing me up.
I did some diving into the forums archive to pinpoint dates. The first forum announcement by libraryaddict was on 8/23/13 and the merge to Mineplex was announced on 11/22/14. So about a year and three months not including time before the forums were created or time after the merge was announced.

Edit: seems like the forums shut down 12/11/14, so a couple of weeks after the announcement. After that the archives redirect to Mineplex.

BileDuffy

Looking back to when you were younger playing minecraft, it felt like you spent year playing on one server or one world. But in reality, it was only a few months. Crazy how much changes when you were younger.

jojosue

Technically I started playing during EoE age but I played very little during that time (I barely have any memory of it). It wasn't untill RWF (1.0) where I started to play SnD more actively.

pigpig24

I mean I started playing MC this March, so I definitely couldn't have joined any incarnation earlier than Athios!

Anak

I expected most people to have been playing RWF for years but I wasn't expecting the most popular choice to be EOE! Seems most people on the forums at least are true OGs

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo