Accepted Shipwrecked (New Submission)

Smalusion

😳
Administrator
Hi Espios, quick response here.

I think the map is pretty interesting to navigate, with both upper and lower portions to get from one side to the other. Similar to Shove Castle, there's always a few options you can take to navigate from nearly any point of the map. That's fun!

In terms of looks however, it's a little drab, being locked to mostly brown. Even the water feels brown !

The water has a few errors in it, being stray currents and a few missing chunks on the northern side.

I believe that if you find places to add more color and fix the water, this would be a solid candidate for testing.

Thanks for the map submission!

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
These are definitely some ships that appear to have wrecked. I think in general we want to move into a direction of accepting maps that provide more unique gameplay then the same stuff reskinned and this could be a good fit. Lots of paths to take while not being overly complicated to navigate. I do think the bases are a bit cramped/hard to get into the final part with it being two 1x1 staircases, but since it’s so open and the little ledge behind the bomb could lead to some explosive plays I’m happy to see how this does in testing, congrats!

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo