SnD meme gamemode: Ultimate SnD

Onett

Summary: SnD but you can switch kits at anytime

In this version of SnD, you get to keep the feather that you use to choose your kit in your inventory after the game starts. During the game you can switch kits at anytime, however your health will remain the same, and any cooldowns or consumables will carry over after you switch kits (I.e. if you are explosive and use an RPG, switch to another kit, then switch back to explosive, you will still have 4 RPGs)

Here are a few extra notes to clarify any complications that may arise from this concept:
  • If you are switching from a kit with less/more health (Jugg/vamp) your percent health will carry over, not your number of hearts
  • If your hearts are permanently removed by bleeder it will carry on to all other kits (similarly to current HP it will be percent based)
  • Kill buffs such as berserker’s and vampire’s bonus damage and health respectively, will carry over across all kits
  • Dwarf buffs will not carry over to other kits
  • Demo landmines and other placable blocks will disappear 20 seconds after you switch to a different kit
  • Dwarf buffs will not carry over to across kits
  • If you are skinner and have skinned someone, switching kits will remove your disguise. If you switch to another kit then back to skinner, your disguise will also be gone

I feel like this idea would lead to a lot of fun new strategies and interesting PvP.

For Example: The enemy enderpearls in as kit ninja/ghost, and before the pearl lands they use the kit feather to switch to trigger to try and kill you. However, you see the pearl before it lands and quickly switch to jugg to tank the damage.

As the title suggests, this idea is just a meme. I feel like this could be kinda difficult to code so I don't expect this gamemode to actually get implemented, it was just a cool idea I wanted to write down. I think it would be cool as a temporary event (regular SnD would still be available) at most.

bvyans

How about instead of ultimate SnD we make a similar gamemode where players can respawn and switch kits upon death, with only 4 team maps and a bomb in the center that all kits try to arm and detonate.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo