Kit Snowman

pigpig24

While I know it's still sp00py szn, I got to thinking ahead towards the winter. I'd always thought that snowballs would be a fun add to the game, but last night others helped toy with the potential ideas for such a kit.

Kit Name: Snowman
Icon: Snowball
Gear: Some sort of armor that I'm not sure of (still new to MC so not very well-versed), other than that the boots have Frost Walker I.
Fuse, Iron Sword, Snowball (regenerating like Explosive's grenades, start with 3-5?).

Description: A support kit to chill your enemies! Throw snowballs to slow them down!

Details: A snowball's impact on the ground would cause a lingering potion of slowness (not sure if it should be the regular 85% speed or the augmented 40% speed). Its AOE is shown by snow appearing on the ground. Enemies who are caught in the snowy area are afflicted with slowness for the duration of their being in it. The Snowman's snowballs will slowly regenerate (maybe a tad slower than grenades but faster than RPG), and they will only start with a few.
Also, thanks to Frost Walker I, Snowman can run across water. This would create new strategies for water features on maps.

pigpig24

as an addition i think it should take triple damage from any attacks from pyro
Makes sense, but are there any current kits that have a particular kit that affects them more than normal? If your suggestion is run with, I would also suggest that it be immune to Frost‘s hotbar freezer. Then it’d continue the theme of being made of snow!

Last edited:

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo