Accepted Tashic Ruins

Mythless

Map Name: Tashic Ruins
Map Author: Mythless
Description: "An ancient race of creepers—known to the world as the Tashics—created mysterious structures with treasures sought after in legends. Athion Year 20XX: Two opposing treasure-hunting factions have both discovered and awoken the wrath of their greatest temple."

I gave brief descriptions explaining each of the map's areas, so it is recommended to view them on the image host website to see these explanations.

Also, I will only show screenshots of one half of the map, as the other half is just basically rotated over.

This map employs the use of hostile mobs in various ways: Aesthetics, obstacles, and stylish alternatives to some core map design mechanics specifically. Hopefully, if this map makes it into testing, there will be no sort of glitches or hiccups with using hostile mobs on maps.

Ah, and little note to staff: Please make sure the map border height does not extend past the border walls! Thanks.

MAP DOWNLOAD (v1.3 - 8/16/2020): https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxgriw2r5ahiown/Tashic Ruins - v1.3.zip?dl=0

VERSION 1.3 (8/16/2020)

- Fixed something (secret)

- Added some minor direction indicators on the one-way bridges.

- Biomes should be fixed when loading up the map in a singleplayer world (I think)

VERSION 1.2 (8/14/2020)

Though cumulatively there may be some noticeable differences, don't think this warrants an update to the screenshots.

- Multiple minor block-swaps and detail additions.

- The fallpads located in the Base Checkpoints have been changed from Hay Blocks to Slime Blocks.

- Added a nice little jingle every time a bomb gets armed/defused. Adds to the ancient ruin-like vibe :3

VERSION 1.1 (8/11/2020)

- Minor Detail Fixes

- Before it was possible to actually climb atop the trees by walking over the walls with the sweetberry bushes. Now it's no longer possible with the added Barrier blocks.

- Fyshless and he's immortal

Last edited:

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo

Today's birthdays