Teleporter Change

Setery

Instead of using teammates for remote teleport, instead I think making the remote teleporter work on line of sight would be better for functionality and ease of use.

How it would work: The teleporter would be placed on the block that the user is looking at, there will be some requirements to being placed. First, there must be 2 blocks of air above the placed teleporter. Second, there will be a block distance limit to the teleporter. I think the exact number will need some play testing to be determined but around 20-40 blocks is a good estimate for what it should be. The remote teleporter will be created a bit faster as well to help make pushes possible with this class. Functionality for using remote teleporter on teammates could also be kept, however this new ability would need a new name for it.

Last edited:

GlitchManMax

Line of sight teleporter establishment would be cool. I think teleporter could use a buff, so this seems like as good an idea as any.

twoubles

I think this could be a really interesting addition for gameplay. As of now, I don't really play teleporter that much. But with this change, it sounds like a lot of fun :)

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo