UHC Season 1 - Anyone interested? (This will be hosted on a private server Whitlisted only if this does happen)

Would you participate in a UHC? Including recording the full game in episodes (preferred)

• Total voters

Typicall

Hello Athios players! I'm looking to Host a private UHC on a private server. before i get into the details, i just wanna make this open i am not advertising any servers. this is strictly for fun and hopefully to help grow local Athios youtube channels if they are interested and we will advertise Athios at the end of each episode for outsiders who watch. but let's jump into this shall we?

To start off, I have always enjoyed UHC and being an athios and dedicated SnD player, i would like to invite players who are interested in participating in a private UHC event. If enough people are available to participate and can plan ahead for the given date (which i will release after everyone votes on the poll below) I will make this UHC become a reality and hopefully follow up with extra seasons after depending on the popularity. Seeing how there are a lot of gifted players on the server, I think it would be interesting to see who comes out on top in this competitive game. Anyways here are the details

#1 This will be a Team based mode with Teams of 4
#2 There will be a total of 8 Teams, That means 32 players in total
#3 You will need a Team Name and players that can make it to this event, please do not invite players who don't have the time, as it will ruin the experience
#4 It is preferred that your team are players who are from the Athios server! but this is not mandatory.
#5 The nether will be off so no potions :/
#6 Each episode is 20 minutes long, so if you can record, you must upload a episode every day and only one video a day.
#7 No hacks or mods of any kind as that will be considered cheating and you and your whole team will be disqualified! Optifine is aloud
#8 This is to help grow the server and local Athios youtubers, so link other fellow youtubers in your description along with the Athios IP address
#9 This is purely for fun, not for money. but you will get bragging rights if you win. so have a good time and don't take it too seriously ;)
#10 If you are chosen to participate make sure you can make the date!!! I will be messaging everyone and when i have all 32 players i will send everyone a intro video for the beginning of the episodes.
#11 This will be named Athios UHC Season 1. make sure to vote on the poll Above and leave a comment telling me you're game name, and why you want to participate. Thank You!!!!
#12 Oh! And no spoilers until everyone has released the full season to keep people engaged!!!
#13 Yes this is a 1.8 or 1.7 UHC

Last edited:

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo