What are your Favorite Songs Right Now?

Anak

Currently really in love with Moses Sumney's "Bless Me" (combined with "before you go"), total catharsis exploring aromanticism in a society that prioritises love. His album græ is a strong contender for my best of the year.

Charli XCX's "pink diamond" is insane and absolutely thrilling to hear from a mainstream artist of her calibre, also heavily messing with "visions".

IC3PEAK's "TRRST" feat. ZillaKami is straight fire.

"Submarine" is a super underrated cut from Björk, I've been going through her discography (again) recently and this song is a standout for me.

NightWolfy

Most people here probably don't listen to country music, but hey I'm gonna be that guy and post it here anyway! One of my favorite artists that I always end up going back to is Aaron Watson. Good mix of catchy music and also deep-meaningful songs, and always has a good moral through it all.

Also, most recently, I am listening to a great song by Luke Combs - Even Though I'm Leaving
Father's Day is a rough day for me, and this song always hits deep, but also makes me crack a bit of a smile.

MysticWonders

My music taste ranges from classic rock, to movie soundtracks, 80's new wave... etc. basically everything cx These are some songs I've been replaying!

Lizardheart

These aren't necessarily my ultimate #1 favorite songs, but definitely songs I lowkey obsess over. Both are from the same album. Way back at the start of fall semester I borrowed the album You're Awful, I Love You by Ludo from the library and I kept it for two months and just listened to it on repeat to and from college every day. Tbh I listened to just a few of the songs over and over again, only occasionally going through the whole album (I do love the whole thing tho). I finally bought the album a couple weeks ago and have become low-key obsessed again.

"Topeka"
I don't really know why I like this song so much, especially considering I am not religious. Wrote a poem debating this frustration for my poetry writing class during the semester in which I listened to the album on repeat. That got pretty personal.

"Lake Pontchartrain"
This one's way more my usual vibe. Kinda fun with some horror elements that emanate "Shadow Over Innsmouth" Lovecraftian vibes. Not sure if the inspiration is officially stated. I also wrote a (narrative) poem inspired by this song and by Lovecraft, so.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo