Wrong answers only

Vryoxic

Game is pretty explanatory all you have to do is ask and question while the player below who answers responds incorrectly. Make it funny, stupid or whatever you want as long as it follows all the forums rules!

Rules
  • Forums rules applies at all times
  • You MUST answer incorrectly or you aren't doing it properly!
  • Get creative
e.g (if some don't know);
player1: What color is the sun?
player2: I think dogs are great! what are dogs?
And so on, I'll start it off:

How many stars are there?

Mythless

How many stars are there?
Well you see, there are a lot of strats out there that you can certainly use. It’s really just a matter of what is the best one to use in the right kind of scenario.

Does anyone drink coca-cola?

bvyans

no i love bvyans so much

when is sacrificial being bought back?

Onett

As a staff team it has been unanimously decided that the old iteration of sac was much more balanced so we will be bringing it back tommorow.

Is barricader getting nerfed again?

PikachuPals

Barricader is getting a new buff where it will be able to steal the blocks from the map and place them elsewhere.

How do I make a new forum post?

Lexplosion

You enjoy your time on athios by complaining on discord about the knockback

How do I become good at bow kits?

Hicraft

I think a lot of people would recommend choosing something big and strong, and not necessarily too fast, so it's easier to control and get the hang of. My favorites are Ganondorf and Ike, but an objectively better choice would be Bowser.

How does the SnD tier list look like?

Triggs

I think a lot of people would recommend choosing something big and strong, and not necessarily too fast, so it's easier to control and get the hang of. My favorites are Ganondorf and Ike, but an objectively better choice would be Bowser.

How does the SnD tier list look like?
S - Bleeder
A
B
C
D
E
F - everything else

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Fireblazer

We aren't in quarantine, outside is just afraid of us.

Why does an egg crack when it is dropped?

4_D

Because the egg would rather die than live knowing that it's own owner would abuse it like that.

What is the best way to make a person love you?

Bowman3058

A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot. Shoes are also used as an item of decoration and fashion. The design of shoes has varied enormously through time and from culture to culture, with appearance originally being tied to function. Additionally, fashion has often dictated many design elements, such as whether shoes have very high heels or flat ones. Contemporary footwear in the 2010s varies widely in style, complexity and cost. Basic sandals may consist of only a thin sole and simple strap and be sold for a low cost. High fashion shoes made by famous designers may be made of expensive materials, use complex construction and sell for hundreds or even thousands of dollars a pair. Some shoes are designed for specific purposes, such as boots designed specifically for mountaineering or skiing.

What time is it?

Hicraft

as Chronos, the god of time, is only a fictional figure and most importantly a playable character in Smite, I think we can safely assume that time is an illusion.

what's poppin, my guy

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo