Kit Additional mechanic for Spy

Mythless

If a Spy takes off all their armor, they will look as if they are a Ghost ally for the enemy teams. They'll still have a transparent body, but not be completely invisible.

This creates an interesting dynamic for Spy as it was always stuck with acting like a Trooper. If it can act like a Ghost too, it would make it way more interesting while also mitigating some of the underlying problems with "maining" Spy. It can even play a more convincing Ghost since both kits have Enderpearls (Ghost just has more).

Holding your sword out is still Iron though, so Spies have to be wary of when they want to attack. You also have no armor like a Ghost, so it's especially risky.

Last edited:

Onett

This is a fun idea, but it should definitely have a more intuitive mechanic. Like an item in its inventory it can right click to toggle ghost mode on and off (which would automatically take off their armor as well).

4_D

This sounds like a pretty good idea that would definitely cause me to die to spies a lot because my brain can't handle this level of depth. I do agree that spy is kinda basic and lacking appeal as it stands right now.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo