community colab map

MinerBat

I want to organise a map building thing where we build a map together and we all build our irl house.

how to join:
1. you can join in a reply on this thread or by sending a message containing @MinerBat on the discord
2. tell the size of plot you want (for example: 20x30) in blocks. depending on the amount of people that join your plot can be scaled down or up, but i try to keep the proportions as close as possible. if you want a plot with a shape other than a rectangle (for example an L shape) then state it clearly and try to be as clear with the dimensions as possible.
3. tell if you have a house or an appartment. if people with an appartment join, there will be an appartment building. you still have to tell the size of your appartment for inside the building

how to build:
1. i will message you on forum or discord when its your turn
2. if you dont respond within 3 days your turn is over (if you respond with something like "i dont have time right now" you will still get your turn but later)
3. i will mark the plots with a block and tell you which one is yours. having some details like a tree branch or part of a roof sticking out over the road is fine, but dont break the road, build in other empty plots or break other peoples builds.
4. your build does not need to be exact. you are free to make changes that improve asthetics (trees, decoration etc) and gameplay (ladders, broken window etc)
5. interior is required

how to submit:
1. upload the updated map to a program like google drive or something
2. message me the link so i can get it to the next person
3. also tell me where you like your power up location to be. everyone gets to pick 1 power up location, unless the amount of participants is very high or low

general rules:
1. common sense
2. this will happen if at least 3 people join (i myself am number 4) if not this project will not continue. the max amount of people are 25, because otherwise the plots get too small. the exception is appartment people, if there are appartment people then they will take up 2 spots, regardless of how many of them there are (unless they are a REALLY large amount)
3. you can join at least until 11-6-2021 (if the max number of people is not reached). if you join afterwards you might still be able to get in, but no guarantee
4. if the amount if people is low, i might add random buildings in between the plots to fill up the extra space

have fun and good luck!

list of participants:
@MinerBat 20x30 house
@Gilburrito 20x30 house

Last edited:

Gilburrito

I'll participate! It's a house and I have no real size preference. I do, however, prefer you message me on discord rather than on the forums, I'll respond faster that way.

Espios

I want to organise a map building thing where we build a map together and we all build our irl house.

how to join:
1. you can join in a reply on this thread or by sending a message containing @MinerBat on the discord
2. tell the size of plot you want (for example: 20x30) in blocks. depending on the amount of people that join your plot can be scaled down or up, but i try to keep the proportions as close as possible. if you want a plot with a shape other than a rectangle (for example an L shape) then state it clearly and try to be as clear with the dimensions as possible.
3. tell if you have a house or an appartment. if people with an appartment join, there will be an appartment building. you still have to tell the size of your appartment for inside the building

how to build:
1. i will message you on forum or discord when its your turn
2. if you dont respond within 3 days your turn is over (if you respond with something like "i dont have time right now" you will still get your turn but later)
3. i will mark the plots with a block and tell you which one is yours. having some details like a tree branch or part of a roof sticking out over the road is fine, but dont break the road, build in other empty plots or break other peoples builds.
4. your build does not need to be exact. you are free to make changes that improve asthetics (trees, decoration etc) and gameplay (ladders, broken window etc)
5. interior is required

how to submit:
1. upload the updated map to a program like google drive or something
2. message me the link so i can get it to the next person
3. also tell me where you like your power up location to be. everyone gets to pick 1 power up location, unless the amount of participants is very high or low

general rules:
1. common sense
2. this will happen if at least 3 people join (i myself am number 4) if not this project will not continue. the max amount of people are 25, because otherwise the plots get too small. the exception is appartment people, if there are appartment people then they will take up 2 spots, regardless of how many of them there are (unless they are a REALLY large amount)
3. you can join at least until 11-6-2021 (if the max number of people is not reached). if you join afterwards you might still be able to get in, but no guarantee
4. if the amount if people is low, i might add random buildings in between the plots to fill up the extra space

have fun and good luck!

list of participants:
@MinerBat 20x30 house
@Gilburrito 20x30 house
can i join too? i'll need like a 20 x 15 polt

MinerBat

can i join too? i'll need like a 20 x 15 polt
this was closed almost a month ago and only 1 person joined, so no. maybe in the (far) future i will attempt this again. or you organise your own

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo