Rejected Dream Prison

Myopia

wet pants!! Surprisingly cool for being built on a time constraint and I love the concept 👍 . I hope that you guys had as much fun building it as I did playing it!! :>

Waves

An excellent map.

Heres the full Wet Pants team:
Espios
Triggs9009
Mythless
__El_UBRE__
Doomy
Microwave_Food
Waves
Onett
Gilburrito
Krojous (I think)
xmaymayx (also known as Elitemaster5, Elite5, elite_goes_ham, EliteUwU, etil3, OnlyBarricader, AthiosMC, E, big e, maymay)

I might be missing someone if I am lmk

Espios

wet pants!! Surprisingly cool for being built on a time constraint and I love the concept 👍 . I hope that you guys had as much fun building it as I did playing it!! :>
It was, and we tested it a bit later that night on athios just for kicks and it plays surprisingly well, maybe at low A Tier level

Gilburrito

It was interesting to see how it'd turn out with so many different people working on it. I'm pretty invested in seeing what needs to be tweaked now

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
okay, so. this map comes off clearly rushed, which it was... BUT it did end up providing fairly fun gameplay.
if you guys want to revisit this and spend a bit more time on it maybe i can see it getting into testing. something i wanna point out is that the block choices aesthetically clash a bit. i'm really excited to see what you guys do if you choose to revisit it.
for the time spent on it though you guys did a good job :)

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo