Halloween Athios Art Contest

shadowstarcat

Artist
Hello all, it’s me, your resident server artist. While Athios forces me to toil away in a grimy basement in inhumane conditions allows me to make some dazzling visuals for everyone to enjoy, they figured that it’d be nice to encourage the community to show off their creativity as well!

Post your spooky Athios-themed artwork for a chance to win a month of VIP! Videos, drawings, writing(including fanfiction), and songs are all valid entries. Please note that the submission period will end on November 10, 11:59 EST. Any entries submitted after this time will not be considered valid! Up to 3 winners will be chosen by a panel of staff a week after this due date, so get your submissions in!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your entry, stating that you are entering the contest!
Whatever you submit must be an original creation by you and must be appropriate in accordance to Athios rules. If you have any questions, you are free to ask them on this thread so that others may see the answers.

Have fun! 🎃👻🔥

shadowstarcat

Artist
I've seen some cool stuff so far and I'm aware other submissions are being worked on 🔥
Friendly reminder you have until November 10, 11:59 EST to post your submission and all submissions must be Athios-related. Don't stress about trying to post as soon as you can, so long as it's in by the due date!

Very excited at what people have submitted so far and I'm looking forward to seeing more cool stuff, keep it up! 👍 🧡💜🖤

Hyacinthos

Here is my entry! This is a super awesome contest and I had lots of fun making this video with my friends! Hope y'all enjoy it! 👻

shadowstarcat

Artist
Thank you to everyone who submitted their spooky Athios art!
Since there were 6 submissions, 2 winners have been chosen to replace me once my bones are grinded into dust each receive a month of VIP!

These winners are @Hyacinthos, for their delightfully-edited video featuring some ghastly gameplay and @GlitchManMax for their wonderfully-written and bone-chilling story about the long-lost kit Bleeder! Out of all of the submissions received, staff felt these 2 entries really fit the Halloween theme and were also related to Athios/SnD in some manner to make for some spooky and entertaining works!

A big thank you to everyone who submitted! I hope everyone was able to enjoy the festivities on the server. If you didn’t win or didn’t submit to this contest, fear not-Athios will have contests like this again in the future, and we welcome everyone’s participation and appreciate all submissions for the effort and time put into them. These are not only a joy for staff to look through, but for all members of the community to enjoy and get inspired from.

In the meantime, the two winners will have the VIP automatically applied to their in-game accounts. See you all next time! when they let me out of the basement again...

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo