Kit Kit Marine Tweak

Ice_M1ce

Kit Name: Marine
Icon: Trident
Gear: Iron boots, Iron leggings, Iron chestplate, Iron helmet, Poseidon´s Trident (Riptide), Fishing Rod

Reason: Kit Marine is kind of underwhelming right now and many people have already been complaining. So I thought of some new features that would hopefully make Kit Marine be loved again.

Details:
- I would buff Kit Marine´s damage in the water by a bit, to make him noticeably more dominant In the water. Back in Red Warfare one noticed the damage. If this buff still is insufficient I would make another little tweak. I would give Kit Marine a strength effect which would decay when out of the water. This effect would last for 5-10 seconds when on land.
- Else I would give kit Marine a Fishing Rod to pull other players closer to him. Since no one would voluntarily jump into the water to battle Kit Marine, why not give him a tool to get his enemy´s to him. This ability would of course have a cooldown. I would suggest 5 seconds for the beginning and see how It goes.
- For The armor I wouldn´t change anything. It seems perfectly fine as is.

Last edited:

Geckeos

It did have the riptide thing enabled when you went into water but I can't seem to get it working so think it got yeeted ):

Ice_M1ce

Let´s say it´s not very consistent. sometimes it´s working sometimes it´s not. I just wanted to say that it should be worked on so it always works :)

Lexplosion

You get riptide on your trident when you are in water and about to throw it, also if you are in a small pocket of water its hard to use the riptide effect.

Ice_M1ce

Considering what u have said Lexplosion and the fact that he would anyways get a Rod to pull others toward him,I changed my mind about the riptide. Those buffs should be enough and giving him extra mobility would be overdoing it I think. Besides, with Riptide there would be no Trident throwing and in my opinion that´s a fun aspect of the Kit!

Geckeos

I'm aware of how it activates its just sometimes it fails to do so and thus feels inconsistent

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo