Kit KIT: Sweet Tooth

Cinna

Kit Name: Sweet Tooth
Icon: sugar
Gear: Iron head, chest plate, and leggings. Golden boots.
Fuse, Iron Sword, Sugar

Description: Get a burst of energy to complete your mission! Whether that mission is to kill the enemy, fuse the bomb, or run away from danger, this kit is perfect for you.

Lore: Since a little child, you've really loved sweets. Your daily visits to the candy store just outside of your house was a place where you could call a second home. You moved away from your house since then whether that be for university or work, and everything just wasn't working out. You would fall into episodes of depression and have endless nights with panic attacks. You needed an escape, a safe space. You remembered the candy store and how much happiness it brought you. You told yourself, 'when things didn't go right, just eat a snack, a sugary snack!' and that was the beginning of the Sweet Tooth. Since then, you've become addicted to the taste of sweetness, and crave it every minute of the day. You can't get anything done without the sweet taste on the receptors on your taste buds, but when they are, oh boy, you are in cloud 9.

Passives/Actives: When the game starts, Sweet Tooth has slowness 1, and minor nausea. This is the case until Sweet Tooth right-clicks the sugar. He is craving the taste of sweetness and can't focus on anything other than getting his hand on something sweet.

Once the sugar is right-clicked, Sweet Tooth goes into SUGAR RUSH and gets a burst of movement speed III for 1 second, followed by movement speed II for 4 more seconds afterward. Alongside Strength I (or sharpness II) and Bomb Speed ?(fuse/defuse in 2 seconds) for the full duration. If he gets a kill, the length of speed II and Strength I is extended by 2 seconds.
If his SUGAR RUSH ends, Sweet Tooth goes into a sugar crash and gets weakness II, Heavy Nausea, Slowness II, and is stripped away of all armor for 5 seconds.
After those 5 seconds are over, he is able to use his SUGAR RUSH in again in 45 seconds.

Please let me know what you think ^^ :D

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo