Kit Kit: Wind

toomuchzelda

here is a great kit idea i thought of

icon: glass pane
gear: all chain with gold pants. wood sword

this kit will also receive a single glass pane. when this pane is held, and another player is interacted with (enemy or teammate), they will have an easterly wind applied to them. they will be constantly pushed east by the 'wind'. this means whether they are arming bomb, rushing, or afk they will be slowly pushed east.
this can help slow an enemy push, as long as they are on the west side of the map.

the ability will not have a cooldown, it can be used endlessly.
this effect cannot be cancelled, even if the ability user has died

please rate my idea and give constructive feedback.

than kyou

Mythless

The kit seems a bit... underpowered... I think there should be something else with it. Here’s my idea:

Instead of holding the glass pane, the user is given a stack of sunflowers. When it is rightclicked on the surface of a block, it spawns a sunflower. Any player that tries to pass through it will be pushed eastward similar to the glass pane’s function.

the user gains another stack of sunflowers every time the current stack is fully used, so they cannot run out. Also the sunflowers will stay permanently and has no cooldown between each planting.

also change kit icon to sunflower, super missed opportunity sadface. Otherwise great kit!!11

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo