Kit Kit Witch

Ice_M1ce

Kit Name: Witch
Icon: Arrow of Poison
Gear: Fuse, Wooden Sword (Sharp 1, Knockback 1), Crossbow (Quick Charge 3; Power 1), Arrow, 5 Arrows of Swiftness (Speed 2; 11 seconds), 10 Arrows of Slowness (Slow 1; 11 seconds), 7 Arrows of Poison (11 seconds), 5 Arrows of Strength (Strength 1; 22 seconds), 15 Arrows of Healing (Instant Health 2), Golden Helmet/Leggings, Iron Chestplate, Chain Boots
Credits: 300 or above

Reason: SnD has been pretty much the same since the beginning. Since then, Minecraft has gotten many updates and new features. In my opinion SnD lacks very much in macro play and is very much just Bow/Sword fighting. To make it more interesting and complex I looked at the new items in 1.15 and I spotted the different kinds of arrows with effects. So I decided to utilize them and create a support crossbow kit to help the Medic out a bit.

Description:
Quick at the draw the Kit "Witch" can be a very useful asset to the team. Considering its whole kit, the "Witch" is perfect in almost every situation. No matter if helping out the own team or crippling the opponents. This kit is full of surprises and is not to be underestimated. The next level has arrived!

Details: Firstly, I would like to say that I hope there is a way to only make the normal arrow infinite and have the other special arrows not be. That´s at least how I envisioned it.

Secondly, I am not sure how many arrows this kit should really get. What I wrote above is just a suggestion and I wouldn´t give it much more since giving out such ingame buffs
can be quite OP. So depending on how this kit is received and played one can or one should make adjustments. I only can estimate what could be good and what not.

So, to the Kit: In order to use the different types of arrows one has to equip the crossbow to the offhand slot (It should be default) and hold the arrow one wants to shoot. If one is holding no arrow at all the crossbow will automatically choose the nearest to the left in the hotbar. The furthest to the left arrow should be the ordinary arrow! For the rest of the arrows i have no exact order. Any order should be fine in my opinion.

The "Witch" is meant to be a support Kit to help out the Medic since it is the only one currently in the game. In my Opinion it would make it much more interesting to have more utility. Else just by reading the Gear I think one can see what potential this Kit could have. There is not much to say about it besides that it would be sick to implement it onto the server.
I´m also not attached to the name, so if anyone has a better one please comment!

Opinions of the Kit are welcome and any suggestions for improvement as well!!

Ice_M1ce

And concerning the duration of the buffs on the arrows, those are the default ones I found in the creative world. As server owners I am sure one can change them to what ever fits best. But to be honest some of them sound good to me. The 22 seconds of Strength could maybe be reduced but that was the lowest I found!

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo