Mall Stores for Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elacain

Hi all!

I'm in the process of making a map that's themed after a certain mall in Mario Kart Wii, and I need more shop ideas!

If you're interested, I would love for you to drop a theme/shop idea below along with a name for it, or give me a small model/example of a shop layout you'd like! If I think it fits, I'll throw it into the map :) (and yes, the shop would have your name on it unless you request otherwise). Your idea can be as generic or detailed as you like!

Most of the shop sizes are 6x7 to 6x9, but there are other variations. Most shops can have variations in blocks on the floor and walls, just not the ceiling. the shops are mostly 5 blocks tall.

Any ideas/concepts are really appreciated!! Thanks :)

Mythless

👀 I will be very sad if there is no coconut-themed store

Actually, I’ve been thinking of a nice little motif towards SnD would be to have a shop that “embodies” each of the kits. Like Trooper can be like a military/army store, Medic can be all about first-aid/medical supplies and stuff, Rewind can be all about clocks and time gadgets, etc etc. I could think of a shop for the rest of each kit if you want me to!

Anak

Anak's Existential Shack there are incoherent musings on the walls and in the centre of the store there is a statue of Orpheus there are no cash registers because I believe in the free transaction of the esoteric energy network

Or, like, Hot Topic or something

Cutbone

Hi all!

I'm in the process of making a map that's themed after a certain mall in Mario Kart Wii, and I need more shop ideas!

If you're interested, I would love for you to drop a theme/shop idea below along with a name for it, or give me a small model/example of a shop layout you'd like! If I think it fits, I'll throw it into the map :) (and yes, the shop would have your name on it unless you request otherwise). Your idea can be as generic or detailed as you like!

Most of the shop sizes are 6x7 to 6x9, but there are other variations. Most shops can have variations in blocks on the floor and walls, just not the ceiling. the shops are mostly 5 blocks tall.

Any ideas/concepts are really appreciated!! Thanks :)
Oswald's Cobblepots INC.

Kullanari

Hi! If its possible for you I'd request for the restaurant Kullanari's Culinary to be in this mall it would be great! It had the best ratings in BlueWarfare, definitely never went under the 10/10 ratings but it certainly went above it ;)

I'll put some pictures of how it looked like but theres no need to replicate it perfectly in a 6x7 or 6x9 you can modify it as you please, it just needs to look like a restaurant with at least a counter and some tables to eat at. It would be nice to also add a small kitchen but if its too much its fine without it too.

2020-07-07_18.44.46.png2020-07-07_18.45.07.png2020-07-07_18.45.19.png

Mythless

The Mythless Fyshless Store -- your one-stop shop for adopting and raising your very own pet salmon :D

No need to copy it exact cause I know this is probably a bit too big for the general dimensions you said xD

2020-07-07_13.42.59.png2020-07-07_13.43.19.png2020-07-07_13.43.05.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo