Accepted N'Awlins (New Orleans)

yes?

• Total voters

toomuchzelda

I like differing heights of this map. parkouring along the rooftops reminds me of assassins creed (based map)
although some of the paths to get up from the ground seem a bit tight, i like how they are inconspicuous.
i think it would be cool if you could get up to balcony/rooftops through any ground floor building

Espios

I like differing heights of this map. parkouring along the rooftops reminds me of assassins creed (based map)
although some of the paths to get up from the ground seem a bit tight, i like how they are inconspicuous.
i think it would be cool if you could get up to balcony/rooftops through any ground floor building
Most of the buildings that are “open” (and not blocked off with black concrete) have an access via a window to their balcony. There’s also two ramps near both bases that go up onto the balcony as well, along with several vines or ladders scattered throughout the map. Inconspicuous yet easy to navigate was our goal(: I haven’t posted it yet, but an update we made recently includes more routes to get to the roofs and balconies

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm a huge fan of this map, I think all of the verticality provides so many ways to play this map. Reminds me of Assassins Creed with how accessible all the rooftops are.
The little choke right before the bases is cool. I think with the updates this map has received it’s good to go into testing. Goodluck with any future changes!

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo