SnD Character Drawing Requests

Onett

I think I will do one more quick (emphasis on quick) drawing of all the characters and put them in teams to finish it off. Idk if I'll do more with these characters/ideas in the future but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
It has been many days since you all signed up to enter the tournament...

But the teams have finally been announced!

They are as follows:

(Note: Bold text will be used to distinguish a "leader" within the team. These people are not officially designated but rather just naturally fall into that role)

• Liz
  • Onett
  • Shad
  • Elite
  • Sav

• Hippydew
  • Tarnum
  • Paint
  • Night
  • toomuchzelda

• Colninja
  • JoeyMinecraft
  • Ela
  • Pandu
  • Glitch

• Cobra
  • Myth
  • Lep
  • Woaxa
  • Lexplosion

Who will win??? Place your bets now!!!11!

I also did a quick drawing of everyone's characters. And by quick, I mean I literally drew each one of these ~5 minutes cuz I thought it'd be a fun challenge. Plz enjoy :)

Red Team:

Blue Team:

Green Team:

Purple Team:

Onett

I might as well be trooper cause purple team isn't gonna die
Purple team has some very strong fighters but some of them are... a bit crazy.

Woaxa is chill but Lex lacks self-restraint

Myth has 1 other soul to deal with and Lep has 10. Myth isn't too bad but in Lep's current state, he is just going to attack and kill anyone on sight regardless of their team, which will probably only hurt purple team's chances of winning. But if you somehow miraculously find a way to control him, its almost assured purple team will win (or is it???///?// dun dun dun).

Leprechauns

Myth has 1 other soul to deal with and Lep has 10. Myth isn't too bad but in Lep's current state, he is just going to attack and kill anyone on sight regardless of their team, which will probably only hurt purple team's chances of winning. But if you somehow miraculously find a way to control him, its almost assured purple team will win (or is it???///?// dun dun dun).
Yay murder!

Woaxa

Staff Member
Administrator

i know how to control him ;)

Onett

fima. makema fislxeception. just for you

trigger. the first trigger ever was the albert. He was the deadliest trigger, killing 12983029 people with one blast in 1777. Everyone after him studied his methods and the concepts of particle acceleration and qunatneum mechanics requirement to understand it.

the albert.pngthe albert.png

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo