Welcome to Athios!

Martoph

Owner
Administrator
snd_teaser.png

Welcome to Athios!

Welcome to the server! While the forums are up, the server is yet to launch. Once it’s up, you’ll be able to join using the ip play.athiosmc.com on Minecraft version 1.15.2.

When do we launch? June 5th, at 5pm, EST! Not your timezone? We’ve got a countdown timer on the right side of the website, I’m sure you’ve seen it by now.

Search and Destroy

Let’s be real. This is why you’re here. Well, it’s back, and better than ever! New kits! Old kits! New maps! Old maps! We’ve got it all!

As part of the launch, all players will be given 250 credits to start for joining during the first week. Buy a cheaper kit or save up!

RedWarfare 3.0?

This should probably be emphasized… But this isn’t RedWarfare 3.0! While based off of the original libraryaddict code, we’ve revamped and updated it to make it work in the latest Minecraft versions as well as rebalanced several aspects of the game, from kits to poison mechanics! If you’ve played RedWarfare before, it should feel very familiar!

This does mean that anything from any previous servers will not carry over to Athios. Please avoid calling Athios RedWarfare 3.0 because Athios is not related to, nor represents, libraryaddict or the RedWarfare community! This also pertains to the RedWarfare discord. Please keep all Athios-related discussion on the forums.

Combat Mechanics

Yes, we’ll be having normal, no hit-cooldown combat. None of the 1.9 stuff. We will, however, be taking advantage of what we can access by using later versions of Minecraft. Look forward to seeing Crossbows and Tridents!
We’ve also disabled all the weird 1.9 combat sounds!

VIP and Backer Ranks

What about ranks? You want to support us? Up to you!

We’ve got two hot options for you!

The VIP rank is a subscription for $4.99/month or a one time purchase of $26.99 for 6 months. A full description of what VIP offers can be found on the store website. This will be offered at server launch.

The Backer rank is an exclusive rank only being offered from the time of this post until 1 week after the server launches.. The intention of this rank is to show your support and your love for Athios and SnD. For this reason, and because it’s very exclusive, it will not offer any unique cosmetics other than the green tag. A minimum donation of $20 is required to receive the rank.

Anything Else?
If you haven’t already, feel free to take a look at other pages such as the Rules page, Map Submission Guidelines, etc to familiarize yourself. As time progresses, the forums will be upgraded and tweaked as well.

Did we miss anything? Respond to this thread! Engage with the community!

Last edited:

peppyk

funny how the name of your new gamemode reminds me of the way you "Searched" for me, and the remorse you didnt feel after you "Destroyed" my heart, martoph. i havent forgotten what you DID to me. Anyway minecraft is LIFE cant wait 2 play!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ClassyOwl

funny how the name of your new gamemode reminds me of the way you "Searched" for me, and the remorse you didnt feel after you "Destroyed" my heart, martoph. i havent forgotten what you DID to me. Anyway minecraft is LIFE cant wait 2 play!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Peppyk are you ok

Geronimo Stilton

What wonderful news! It's great to be back playing Search & Destroy after such a long break. I'll be sure to write an article about this for The Rodent's Gazette!

Plague

How is the server going to get players? What happens after summer/lockdown? So much uncertainty.

Still, excited for the opening.

Martoph

Owner
Administrator
How is the server going to get players? What happens after summer/lockdown? So much uncertainty.

Still, excited for the opening.
There are many plans for advertising. Do not worry! I will say I am searching for content creators.

Any information I give is at risk to change at anytime, and I don't want to have constantly changing plans/information being spread. One thing for sure is that the best form of advertising is by word of mouth, and I hope everyone excited for Athios will share and reach out to friends.

Good question Plague, I hope this clears the air.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo