Armour:
  • Jungle Leaf Block (Canopy)​
  • Leather Chestplate (Thicc Bark)​
  • Leather Leggings (Sturdy Trunks)​
  • Leather RBoots​
Inventory:
  • Wooden Stick (Spiky Branch)
  • Glowstone Block (Radiance Skill)
  • Jungle Leaf Block (Thick Overgrowth Skill)
  • Wooden Shovel (Plant / Uproot Skill Toggle)
  • Fuse

Description: A utility based support kit that uses the cycle of life to empower itself. When rooted this kit takes no knockback. This kit takes 50% increased damage from poison, wither, fire and axes.

Details:

This kit can plant itself into the ground becoming "rooted" using the wooden shovel. It has a default minimal radius of 3 blocks indicated by the exp bar.
Whilst rooted:
  • Takes no knockback from any sources.
  • Cannot move from the block they are standing on.
  • Every 15 seconds, the radius increases by 1.​
For every 3x radius, this kit gains an extra level of projectile protection on it's chestplate and leggings. (As the minimal radius at all times is 3, it will always have proj prot 1)
For every 5x radius, this kit will gain a level of fire protection on it's boots.
Each will cap out at level 5.

Whilst rooted, any enemy or ally dying within it's radius will have their nutrients absorbed by the tree (this kit) granting permanent buffs to the kit:
For every 2 deaths, the wooden stick gains a 0.5 damage increase.
For every death, this kit gains a 1% damage reduction capping at 40%.

Abilities (Only usable when rooted):

Radiance: "The tree of life radiates it's life energy."
  • Any ally in range (within the radius) receives regeneration II for 15s (Totalling of 6 hearts).​
  • Cooldown | 30s​
Thick Overgrowth: "Thick foliage surrounds the field."
  • Any ally in range takes 50% reduced knockback for 3s.
  • Any enemy in range receives slowness I for 5s.
  • Cooldown | 15s
Wooden Shovel (Uproot toggle) : The tree of life uproots itself from it's position, destroying it's own roots in the process releasing a vast amount of death energy.
  • The radius of the tree is cut by 1/2.​
  • Any enemy between the range of the tree before and after it uproots gets wither II for 4s (Totals 2 hearts).​
  • Any enemy in the new radius receives wither I for 4s (Totals 1 heart).​
  • The player is free to move after uprooting allowing it to reposition itself.​
  • Cooldown | 5s​
Example:

Before uprooting radius is at 10 blocks, after uprooting the radius is now 5 blocks.
Any enemy between inclusive blocks 5-10 take wither II whilst enemies within 0-5 blocks take wither I.

This kit is designed to provide resistance against pushes whilst also being able to provide a good support for any pushes.

Join our Discord!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Froggo